Chandrakant R. Sharedalal (B.Com, FCA)
Mr. C.R. Sharedalal, Senior Partner and Founder of the firm, is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India having nearly six decades of experience in the profession of Chartered Accountants.
He has co- authored a book titled “Stock Exchange, Members Their transactions and Audit”.
He has been contributing articles in the professional magazines published by Chartered Accountants Association Ahmedabad and Current Tax Reporter.
“From the Courts”.
He has been rendering services to the profession as speaker/faculty at various seminars and delivered lecturers on Direct Taxes.
He was President of Chartered Accountants Association Ahmedabad in the year 1971.
His areas of expertise are:
(i) Income Tax and Wealth Tax:
- Representation before I.T., W.T. authorities i.e. ITO, CIT(A) and Tribunal levels in respect of cases of clients.
- Advice regarding Tax Deduction at Source and for preparation and submission of returns thereof.
- Advising regarding various documents like partnership deeds, agreements, MOUs , License Contracts
- Guidance and advice on drafting wills, family settlements, partition of H.U.F., etc.
(ii) Audit :
- Attending and supervising Audit of Public Charitable Trusts