1. Statutory and Internal Audits of:
- Public Limited Companies which are listed on Stock Exchange
- Public Limited Companies which are not listed on Stock Exchange
- Private Limited Companies
These companies are manufacturers, traders or service providers operating in the domestic as well as foreign markets.
- Companies registered u/s. 25 of Companies Act, 1956
- Educational Institutions, Trusts
- Firms, Individuals and HUFs
- Government Organizations, Government aided Organizations and the like
2.We are empanelled as Statutory Auditors at the following places:
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Bank Audits of Nationalized Banks
- Co-operative Banks registered under Multi – State Co-operative Societies Act, 1985 and Gujarat State Co-operative Society Act.
3. Audits required under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
4. Special Purpose Audits:
- Internal Control Reviews
- Management Audits
- Bank Audits
- Stock Audits