Ind AS & IFRS advisory
Bringing expert global and local knowledge to your accounting environment:
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), in 2015, had notified the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS)) Rules 2015, which stipulated the adoption and applicability of IND AS in a phased manner beginning from the Accounting period 2016-17, being the first year of adoption by corporate India. The MCA has since issued three Amendment Rules, one each in year 2016, 2017, and 2018 to amend the 2015 rules.
The IND AS are standards that have been harmonised with the IFRS, with few carve outs, to make reporting by Indian companies more globally acceptable and comparable. Further, this also attracts outside investors for investments in India, on account of such comparability.
Indian companies have a far wider global reach now as against it was earlier, hence, the need for convergence to IND AS arose.
How we can help:
Ind AS adoption services:
- Transaction advisory services pertaining to specific Ind AS & IFRS applicability e.g Business Combinations, Consolidation, Financial Instruments, Hedge Accounting, Leases and Revenue Recognition
- Assistance in analysis of difference between Indian GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and Ind AS
- Assistance in identifying / deciding new policies / procedures required to be implemented of under Ind AS
- Assistance in implementation of identified changes for convergence to Ind AS
- Training your staff on key Ind AS concepts and requirements
- Assistance in compilation of financial statements under Ind AS
Ind AS Advisory services:
CRS is consistently ranked as amongst top CA firms in Gujarat and is also member of top 20 ranked global accounting network MGI Worldwide, with a global support team on such matters.
- We are well experienced and have handled assignments with an international orientation, enabling our clients to adopt the best practices with respect to financial reporting.
- Well experienced and skilled professional staff with proven project management skills.
- Local and global financial reporting servicing capabilities being part of our network.
- Process oriented approach with emphasis on well-defined and documented procedures.
We update our website with latest content related to IND AS and IFRS. You can also know whether IND AS is applicable to your group entities and get the basic guidance in this matter through our website. Checkout our firm’s published content on IND AS and IFRS by clicking here.