J.K. Patel – B.Com., FCA, D.I.S.A.
Mr. J.K. Patel is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
He has successfully completed Diploma Course on Information Systems Audit of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He was awarded the degree of DISA by ICAI in 2004.
His areas of expertise are:
- Statutory audits of Listed, Public and Private Limited Companies, Bank branches of Nationalized Banks and Co-operative Banks
- Tax Audit u/s 44AB of Income Tax Act
- Internal audit and review of Internal Control Procedures
- Income and Expenditure audit of Branches of Nationalized Bank
- Internal Audit and review of Internal Control Procedures
- Stock and Book debts audit of Borrowers of Nationalized Banks
- System/Proprietary audit of Companies
(ii) Companies Act Issues